Our Freight Invoice Audit & Payment services ensure that only the logistic services used and volumes shipped are paid for. It eliminates overcharges and prevents duplicate payments.
Every logistics service invoice is checked for accuracy, unauthorized charges or discrepancies are resolved with the Service Provider directly.
Naturally, our FIA services comprise additional features like accrual reporting and account coding.
Our Online reporting suite provides full transparency of freight cost and allows our customers to access Freight Invoices and related documentation online.
As accurate information is critical to any business process improvement we use the data captured during the FIA process as basis for visualization and continuous supply chain optimization.
Our modular service structure enables us to customize the right FIA solution for your requirements.
At a Glance:
- Audit of all carrier invoices of all modes against agreed rates
- Query resolution with service providers
- Cost Allocation to General Ledger account
- Accrual processing and reporting
- Multiple Currency / Tax accounting
- Online Suite
- Clearing house for invoices that require intervention by Carrier / Customer
- Tariff database
- Access to all invoices & associated transportation documents online as pdf documents
- Individual reports & KPI’s & executive dashboard
- Interfaces to various ERP systems to avoid manual keying at Customer location
- Audit of additional logistics related cost factors (warehousing, pool packaging etc.)